- Key note speech, "What Infrastructure-free 5G will look like", 3rd International Electrical Engineering Conference, Feb 2018.
- Invited Talk, "Research Highlights in Brief", University of Glasgow, Jan 2018.
- Invited Talk, "Device-to-Device Relaying and Discovery in 5G Networks", University of Surrey, Jan 2018.
- Invited Talk, "Facilitating Mobile IP based Handovers using Software-Defined Networking", University of Waikato, Sep 2016.
- Invited Talk [Online], "The Fifth Generation (5G) of Cellular Networks", College of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, March 2016.
- Invited Talk, "Software-Defined Mobility Management", School of Engineering and Computer Science, Victoria University Wellington, Feb 2016.
- Invited Talk [Online], "Positioning Techniques for Indoor and Outdoor Environments", College of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, December 2015.
- Invited Talk, "Exploring Opportunities for Joint Research in Telecommunications and Smart Grids", School of Engineering, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, August 2015.
- Invited Talk, "A Quick look into the 5G World", School of Computing and Communications, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, June 2015.
- Invited Talk, "Distributed Device-to-Device Discovery Mechanisms", Department of Electrical Engineering, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), Islamabad, Pakistan, June 2015.
- Invited Talk, "Exploring the Concept and Applications of D2D Communication", International Military Science and Technology Fair, Seoul, South Korea, May 2014.
- Seminar, "Device-to-Device Communication in LTE-Advanced Networks", Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand, Jan 2014.
- Tutorial, "Introduction to Hybrid Positioning Systems", 14th IEEE INMIC, Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan, Dec 2011.
- Seminar, "Vehicular Communication Networks", Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Suwon, South Korea, Oct 2011.
Graduate lecture series at Quaid-e-Azam University, Pakistan, 2013
- Topic: Cognitive Radio, D2D and M2M: From the view point of Channel Access
- Topic: From "Global" to "Local" Positioning Systems
- Topic: Opportunistic Networking